2009 Camp Calvary Ladies Retreat

>> Sunday, August 16, 2009

Camp Calvary is putting on a ladies retreat September 18th and 19th with a theme of "Glam It Up for God." I, personally, am very interested in attending this event. I think the women of our church would benefit from attending an event such as this. It is optional to attend either just Friday night, or to attend and stay overnight Friday night and attend workshops on Saturday morning.

Check out the link below and let me know if you would be interested in attending with me.

http://www.campcalvaryky.com/09ladiesretreat.htm

Lee Ann

2 comments:

Anonymous August 17, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

Sounds like a GREAT idea! The men of the church are one up on us, as they meet every month for breakfast. We need to step it up a notch :)

Misty August 18, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

I am all for it! I sent out an email to a few people, too! Hopefully, we will have a group that wants to attend...

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP