Open to Suggestions

>> Sunday, December 7, 2008

Fellow church members:

I began work on this blog back in October. I haven't done much work on it lately, as I wanted the board to give it their seal of approval. I also wanted to get feedback from you guys before I proceeded. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I would appreciate constructive criticism. This site will work much better if you tell me what you would like to see on it.

I see this blog as a way to communicate announcements, such as potlucks, praise team practice, or Angel Food pick-ups. We could also use it as a way to express prayer concerns that won't have to wait until the next church service to be communicated. I also intend to make it informational for potential visitors to find out more about us. Let me know how you see it working for you and your family.

If you have ideas, please express these to me. I would be more than happy to accommodate.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous December 8, 2008 at 4:01 PM  

I think this is a very good idea. It is a good way to stay informed.

Ramona January 4, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

I like communicating through the internet. It makes it more convenient and accessible. We need to work more at getting the word out.

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP